A heavy and enticing scent that emphasizes the dark tones of a deep and enticing brandy. It offers a premium fragrance that you will appreciate every day. It features quality details not found in other brands — like full fragrances that last throughout each candle's life and wicks specifically selected for each of those fragrances to ensure an even burning candle. *Contains Essential Oils of Cardamom Seed from Guatemala
- Our Members Only Candle is made with eco-friendly coconut soy wax and wooden wick that is vegan, paraben free and cruelty free! The combination of these two elements will ultimately result in a clean and smokeless burn. They enhance its appearance and prevent it from dripping or melting away fast.
Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Toxin Free, Paraben Free,
Coconut Soy Blend, Made In Los Angeles.
1. We have already trimmed your wick for your first burn, so skip ahead! Your wick should be trimmed to 3/16" prior to being lit for all future burns.
2. Pick a clean, heat resistant surface for your set up, away from vents and flammable materials.
3. Do not burn your candles for more than 4 hours. Be cautious of the candle jar may become hot.
Repurpose Your Jar
4. Once your candle reaches its end, clean the jar to avoid residue. Then you have a new jar for your plants, matches or whatever you're interested in.
Shipping & Returns
Please allow 2-3 days for processing and 5-7 days for shipping.
Returns: Please email us directly to make any order changes, returns or exchanges. NOTE: These are limited due to current conditions. Our team can assist with all product information - you can contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photos for a speedy response.
For Full Return Policy, please visit our Returns Page
1. Keep all products away from children, plants and animals.
2. Burn all candles within sight to avoid any flammables.
3. Never burn longer than 4 hours.
4. Do not touch, move or rotate candle until it has cooled.
What type of wax is used in your candles?
Our scented candles use virgin coconut soy wax and our massage candles use a blend of ethically sourced beeswax, coconut and soy waxes. All shape candles use 100% vegan soy wax. All waxes and ingredients are gluten free, toxic free, paraben free and phthalate free.
What are wet spots and candle frosting?
Frosting will not affect your scent throw or candle burning. It is a natural element of soy candles and rather than see it as a flaw we consider it an identifier of the lack of paraffin and toxic preservatives in our candles.
Why do you use a wooden wicks?
Wooden wicks are eco-friendly, clean burning and even offer a soft, charming crackling sound. Our wicks are hand-crafted and USA made.
How can I recycling or repurpose your jars?
Clean your jars, add a plant or some jewelry... tag us in your new ideas: @yoursundayshop
If you live in Los Angeles we are also able to take your used jars - shoot us an email an we will arrange a pick up time.
Are gift orders available?
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
No - we are US based only. Hoping to expand in the future!